Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pleasantly Bored

Still not much to say... Which I guess is good. Summer vacation is always much needed, but it is easy to feel like I am just wasting time after the first week off. What I keep reminding myself of, is the need for sleep, relaxation and even boredom after nine months of chaos and exhaustion!

With that, I am looking forward to housesitting for the Heinricy's for the next couple of days. Allowing me a change of scenery, plus I will be in Fresno making outings more convenient and affordable with the crazy gas prices! SO if any of you find yourselves bored, call me up!

2 comments:

Adam said...

Does it matter if I happen to be bored at work?

kendalljean said...

Well that is a bummer! No solution for that one. Let me know if you are bored after work though.