Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Not Much to Say

Well it has been nearly a week, and I have little to say but I thought I would post anyway. So Becky is officially gone, and I miss her more already than I anticipated. Been hanging out and getting stuff done, but summer boredom is beginning to set in. Not trying to rub it in, but when there is so much free time, it is hard to stay busy and not get bored.

I did, however, finish my first summer reading, "Birth of Venus," and it was fabulous! I am now reading the summer assignment for my AP Euro class, "A World Lit Only By Fire," and it is a little less readable. Good information, but it is an informational text rather than a novel making it a slower read requiring notes. But there is much to learn.

Anyhoo, that is it for me for now.

6 comments:

Adam said...

Is it official that you get to take Becky H's place once she moves out? Are you coming to the Tower? And more importantly, will you provide beer and pizza to the helpers like Stigs?

kendalljean said...

It is not official that I am moving into Harp's apartment. I am however filling out the application at this very moment. If I don't get that place, it will just be a matter of time until I find another place down there. So I am officially moving to Tower. When and where are still not decided.

And yes, beer and pizza will be provided for anyone that will help with the move! It would be much appreciated!

kendalljean said...

Well, just talked to Bob, the building owner, and it sounds like the apartment is mine. I sent in the application today, and he said that I can move in right after Becky and Jo'el move out. They will do the maintenance stuff while I am moving in. Nothing is for sure, but the conversation was definitely promising.

Woo hoo! Tower here I come!

Adam said...

Congrats.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Ha ha ha. I have to say that "Bob" us such a weiner. If this is of course, the same bob that Becky and Justin dealt with when they first moved into the orignal apt. years ago. Anyhow, too funny. Gotta love Bob.

kendalljean said...

Pretty sure it is! Ha ha! One of us will always be living in that building, working with Bob! :)