Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Let the Buffy Jokes Begin

So I am playing in my first tennis tournament in nearly a year this weekend. We practiced this morning and had a good time, although we are both pretty inconsistent... Both having moments of greatness, and many others of absolute crap. But what can you expect. Anyway, if anyone feels like watching mediocre tennis on Saturday or Sunday, I will be playing both evenings at 8:15 at Copper River (I think, but I'll check). The Sunday night match is against my parents which could make for some good/annoying family banter... we'll see. I honestly don't really expect anyone to come watch, but the invite is extended.

And yes, just call me Buffy.

11 comments:

Adam said...

Who's Buffy? Like the vampire slayer?

timidvenus said...

yeah, what he said.

kendalljean said...

oh come on! anytime I used to talk about playing tennis with the family, everyone called me buffy. it's a rich snobby name, ya know?

Anonymous said...

it's more lovey don't you think oh lovey don't spill the money all over the floor....

anyhoo, good luck kick some arse!

edluv said...

hmm...maybe the sunday night match after community meal...

that is, if they let my kind into your fancy smancy country club. i don't want to drive up, get out of the car and then have them ask me to get back to work washing dishes.

edluv said...

and i knew the buffy reference.

kendalljean said...

That would be cool Ed, and yes they'll let "your kind in" if you guys want to come. Come on, you've met my family! Anyway, I can't promise a good match, but it is a pretty club.

Kasey, I wish you were here too! Who knows, someday we can be a team... Buffy and Lovey I suppose.

kendalljean said...

Totally!

edluv said...

i think it may have been muffy

Adam said...

Yeah, Duffy is the name of the dude that played the dad on Step-by-Step. Geez, c'mon.

kendalljean said...

All about the thigh master baby!