Monday, June 26, 2006

Housesitting

Housesitting is such a strange thing. I mean it makes sense, as there are important daily things that must happen with or without the owners, but it's strange. As a housesitter it seems like a ridiculously easy job to be compensated for, but the value of the small things to the owners are greater than one can understand. Basically my point is, I am living a life of leisure until Thursday morning, have Thursday off, and then back to relaxing for someone else all weekend. Man it's a rough life. My biggest struggle: How do I pass the time between watching movies, taking the dog out and eating? Perhaps I should go to the gym.

Although I make light of it, I truly am happy to help out friends and family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU! so I realize this has nothing to do with your post but I was just cruising around. It's doesn't look like I'll be getting internet any time soon so I'll be internetting every now and then. I love you and miss you!

kendalljean said...

I know, pretty nice huh? Really I am having trouble keeping myself busy but it's still nice.