Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gonna Try This Again

I have been out of the blogging loop after my short return not because of busy-ness but rather because I don't often feel I have much to talk about. However, I had an idea. I just signed up for NetFlix after Kasey and I decided to cancel HBO. I have a list going of over 150 movies that I will be watching in the coming months. Many of these movies are know but there are others that are more obscure. So my new blog focus will be my thoughts on the films that I see. I will also continue to blog about other new, but seeing as I haven't blogged in nearly a month, I figure this is at least a little more consistent. And who knows, I might introduce you to something you haven't seen or heard of.

Rating System:

* * * * * Must see! I love, love, loved it!
* * * * Good film. You should see it, but don't rush to Blockbuster right this minute.
* * * Ehh. It wasn't a total waste of time. There were redeemable moments, but all in all, I could take it or leave it.
* * Not the worst, but I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. My wasted time was enough.
* Don't even bother reading this post... it was THAT bad.

No comments: