Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ok, Ok... Here's a post!

After receiving many complaints and the threat of being removed from certain Link Lists, here's what's happening in my neck of the woods.

Earlier this week I finished "Grease"... It was exhausting, frustrating, and time consuming, BUT it opened the door for me to direct a show next year. I think I am going to do "Little Shop of Horrors" because of the students talent that I have to work with.



The rest of this week I have been putting most of my energy to the AP Economics test, which is in one week. I have much to review with the students, and it all culminates next Thursday. So I am pretty stressed about this.




Along with this I have also been really overwhelmed with obligations, and have been plagued with the feeling of forgetting something. I always have a stack of paper reminders on my desk, and a calendar full of reminders that I never read. SO I decided to take the plunge... I just bought PDA, and am in techie nerd heaven!

So these are the goings-on in my life... hope this is adequate Jay! :)

6 comments:

edluv said...

i just want to note that it wasn't me threatening to remove you. but, it could have gotten to that.

kendalljean said...

Oh I know, but I was starting to get worried... I felt the clock ticking.

Adam said...

I also was making no comments, due to the fact that I figured you were pretty busy with the end of school.

Is that the same model of PDA that you have? Looks nifty.

kendalljean said...

Yes it is... and it is!

Unknown said...

I think you have the second gen of the Palm model that I have. I have the Tungsten E, and it looks like you have the Tungsten E II?
Anyway, welcome to the subculture of the semi-productive. ;)

Unknown said...

By the way,
-----
I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!