Monday, May 29, 2006

My Birthday


So it is fast approaching... My birthday! The big 2-6! I have decided to spread the celebration out over a couple of days because, it is my birthday, and because the end of another school year calls for celebration as well. SO here is the tentative plan, for anyone interested.

Friday Night: Kareoke...Same time, same place

Saturday Evening: BBQ at my parents. We'll be eating, drinking, and being merry and would love you to join us.

Let me know if you feel like coming, and I will give you more details.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm there and I'm not square!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Oh can I tell you how much I am looking forward to a night out with friends at Karaoke???? I have been looking forward to a night like this FOREVER! Woo Hoo for your birthday! (You are only slightly older than me, by the way! I'll be 26 6/24!)

kendalljean said...

Oh that will be so much fun!

edluv said...

i think i'm in for at least one of those. maybe both. maybe late to sat, but in for fri.

Adam said...

I should be good for Friday.