Sunday, April 09, 2006

Just a Little Dreaming...


This morning I was watching the Travel Channel (one of my favorites) and they had a special show about this ship called the Residensea. It is a gigantic ship that holds about 110 luxury apartments and just about every other amenity the wealthy could possibly ask for. Now I wouldn't turn down the life of luxury, but it is not something that I long for. I am however jealous of what comes along with living aboard this ship. The Residensea cruises the world, so every morning you wake up at another port of call, visiting the entire world! Being able to travel so freely (or expensively, whatever) would be so amazing!

It is nuts to think of how some people are able to live. Now this raises questions of true necessity or just pure indulgence, but to have the world at your fingertips as these people do, leaves me a bit envious.

No comments: