Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Can't Believe I am Posting This!

I am only posting this because I think it is funny... Stig, you and I are sort of like Bert and Ernie! hahahaha... I am Bert. And by the way, anyone confusedly reading this...Stig and I are not a couple, but do think people wonder as we are attached at the hip.

You Are the Very Gay Bert and Ernie!
Two grown puppets living together, sleeping in the same room?They've even got coordinating striped shirts!

What Gay Childhood Icon Are You?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw. Rubber duckie, I'm awfully fond of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you picked that you would be Bert, cause i don't know if I could handle that Uni-brow! I'm addicted to plucking.

oh that's the outfit choice the red shirt pants optional choice....I couldn't figure out that character!