Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tired of My Scary Face

So I really don't have much to say, but I wanted to post something to replace my scary picture.

Little update...

Computer is still fantastic. Have had a few momentary feelings of buyers remorse, but I know it was a necessary, quality purchase. AND, my AP nerds were drooling over it today. Hilarious!

Teaching is going well. Finally feel like I am capable of coming up with solid lessons without having to spend 4 hours on them.

Little Shop of Horrors could be stressful, but I am refusing to let it get to me. Interesting how other places do things. I was so spoiled in the Clovis system where there is a pleathora of funding and support from faculty to make a production go off without a hitch. With us, people are working hard but without the esablished team it is much more difficult. The good news... most of our principles are really talented, so I think there is a chance that the show might be decent. However I will let you know as the performance dates grow closer.

Grey's Anatomy has my heart again after their month and a half hiatus. Seriously cried at tonights episode.

Best year ever... right on track. It's amazing what the power of positive thinking can do. A little confidence in a silly superstition and my entire outlook is changed.

Woo hoo for Friday!! Weekend's almost here!

6 comments:

Monticore said...

You better come out this weekend

Monticore said...

You better come out this weekend

Adam said...

She said twice.

Adam said...

Someone means business.

kendalljean said...

I will come out this weekend.


I will come out this weekend.


Although I do have a tennis dinner to go to Saturday evening that I just remembered today, I don't think that it will go very late. I will be joining you guys ASAP.

edluv said...

how can heather tell someone to come out?

you should tell her to come out on her blog.

and, when is little shop? cause, you know, we went and saw grease, which was...um...well. so, i'm sure we'd like to go to little shop.

btw, fpu is going to put on fiddler.