Saturday, January 13, 2007

Balance

I'm back... For now. We'll see how long this lasts. We'll see if I even finish this post. I will admit that during my last four month blogging hiatus I have definitely felt out of the loop. So, I'm back... Attempting to get re-looped.

So call it crazy superstition or the power of positive thinking, but I believe it is going to be the best year ever. Now, it all started with the fact that my lucky number (since I don't know when and I really don't remember why) is 27. Seeing as we are now in the year 2007 and I will be 27 this year, I have decided that this is my year! Thus far it has been a pretty exciting, fun, and promising new year... Not perfect, but nothing that I can't handle. I really think it is just a good change in focus. I don't believe in new year's resolutions, but I do think positive change is good. And after last fall I was in need of change. So along with my hope of having the best year ever, balance is the new plan in my life. No doubt I will still have to work my butt off, but I also now refuse to let that dominate my life!

Therefore, the purpose of this post is twofold. One, I am beginning my blog again for the sake of balance. And two, so that those of you that are reading can hold me to my plan.

Well, would you look at that. I did it. Finito!

6 comments:

Adam said...

Hey welcome back, again. You and Nick could run a forum on how to intermittenly run a blog. Good stuff.

Anywho, I'll put you back on the links when I get home.

edluv said...

well, i had a good comment but it wouldn't post. some sort of error. but now, i don't remember what it was. something about trying to help you accomplish your goals.

kendalljean said...

well when you remember let me know. thanks again for the yummy dinner and fun evening. Can't wait to see how you blow Mike and my IQ scores out of the water.

Anonymous said...

its good to see you back! I totally agree with the resolutions, those are doomed to failure. If there is anything I can do out here let me know.

kendalljean said...

Just be in touch! Miss ya!

edluv said...

don't forget to find that picture. i need to see the glasses!