Friday, July 14, 2006

Calling All Liberals


Some of you may know that much of my family, including my dad, work for my cousin who is a pretty major political consultant. They are possibly going to be designing billboards to draw attention to the shortcomings of the Bush administration and the problems with gas prices and the oil industry, as well as the connections between the two. So if any of you have a clever slogans pointing out any or all of these issues, we'd love to hear them. Who knows, your phrase might make it to the side of the road in Minnesota and Ohio.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Bush = Dumbshit

Irony so thick you can choke on it

The president is always right,
except for when he wrong

The Bush administration: like a shotgun blast to the face

edluv said...

let me preface the folowing comments: these are jokes. do not take them seriously. they are not how i really feel. please do not take offense. and now...


here are some of my suggestions:

don't vote, both parties are the same.

vote democrat, we may not screw up!

white, liberal guilt: motivating since the 60's

when clinton lied, we only bombed serbia.

liberals: we're only tolerant of ourselves.



hope those help. (remember, i'm just kidding. if you need, go back and reread the disclaimer @ the beginning of my post.)

kendalljean said...

Nice guys... thanks! I'm sure that they'll at least get a kick out of those.

edluv said...

dang, no other suggestions from people? i thought most of our friends were dems'.

Anonymous said...

I'm not creative or I would help. Vote Dem...it's good.

hope it helps =)