Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Random Post

I find there is little to say these days, as there is little going on, but a brief update of what I have been up to.

1. Reading my second historical fiction of the summer, The Lady in the
Tower
. It's about Anne Boleyn, the second wife of King Henry VIII...
The one who is beheaded. It's gotten pretty good, and I keep picturing Ed
when they describe Henry (FYI, that is a complement by the descriptions in
the book). Hahaha, not as much now though, he's getting a little creepy and
obsessive.
2. I have been enjoying a small group from church with two good friends.
3. Playing a little tennis.
4. Going to start going to the Love, Sex and Lasting Relationships Bible
study, followed by salsa dancing with the girls.
5. Visiting Grandma next week, followed by a week of AP conference and time
with family in Sacramento.
6. Lastly, I am officially moving to Tower in the beginning of August!

So that is my summer in a nutshell. Relaxing, peaceful, at times boring, but much needed for I have a busy year that is fast approaching!

9 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, I think Ed's gotten a little creepy and obsessive as well.

edluv said...

yeah, let's get rid of that jackhole before he has his wife beheaded.


are you salsa dancing @ starline?

kendalljean said...

yes I was. It was a lot of fun! It might be a weekly thing. You and/or Heather interested?

edluv said...

i don't know. they've had it going for so long and we haven't gotten into it. but who knows.

then again, we tried the whole swing dancing thing back in the day, and it didn't work out too well. we both love dancing, but coordinated dance is different.

my friend's dad is like the salsa king over there. he's cuban and i think it must be in his blood.

finally, kasey and adam, if you're going to form an allegiance, you might want to spell it right. more people might join the cause. of course, comments like this from me might add numbers to your group despite the spelling.

Adam said...

Meh, I was just forming a rejoinder based on the grammer of Kendall's post, I think she meant to say that the guy in the book was creepy and obsessive, but then again, I may be wrong. Maybe she really does feel that way about you Ed.

edluv said...

no, you're right adam, kendall's post wasn't really calling me creepy or obsessive. i was actually going to make a joke about it but was beaten to the punch by two others. so i joined in on the previous ones. and then chose to later joke about the mispelling of allegiance, even though i doubted that either you or kasey really did want to form one. but, i've only met kasey once or twice and don't really know her so maybe she does.

kendalljean said...

Excuse me gentlemen, but let's clarify what I said.

"I keep picturing Ed when they describe Henry (FYI, that is a complement by the descriptions in
the book). Hahaha, not as much now though, he's getting a little creepy and obsessive."

Notice, I said not as much now because Henry is getting creepy and obsessive. I don't believe it was a grammatical error, you just did not read it thoroughly.

kendalljean said...

Ok, ok... I now see what you were referring to. I should have clarified that it was Henry getting creepy and obsessive, not Ed. My apologies.

edluv said...

oh kendall, you were clear. don't feel so defensive. we're just all playing off the connection.